The Panasonic HDX-900 is the camera that started it all for us. Thanks to the folks at Macie Video, these cameras still produce a fantastic images When you combine them with one of our NanoFlash external recorders, you can have .MOV or .MXF files at the end of the shoot rather than having to mess with tapes.
- DVCPRO HD at a bit rate of 100 Mbps (1080/59.94i, 720/59.94p).
- 24p/24pA/30p/60p or 60i fps.
- 14-bit A-D converters with 4:2:2 sampling rate.
- Uncompressed 16-bit, 4-channel digital audio recording capability.
- 2 x HD-SDI outputs and you can downconvert with the flick of a switch.
- Filmlike Gamma Curve that further emulates the gamma look of film, making the camera ideal for dramatic and documentary work.
- Comes with your choice of Fujinon 13×4.5 or 18×7.6 lens.
- Still one of our main, “workhorse” cameras!