The Fujinon MK18-55 & MK50-135 Lens Kit from includes two lightweight, T2.9 zoom lenses for E-mount cameras with a Super-35mm-sized sensor. The lenses feature independent focus, iris, and zoom rings, approximately 200° of focus rotation, 0.8 MOD cine-style gears, a clickless iris, and a macro mode.
The lenses are color matched to other Fujinon lenses such as the HK, ZK, and XK series, which enables smooth intercutting between lenses. The 85mm front enables use with many cine-style matte boxes via use of optional step up rings (rings not included). The lens weighs only 2.16 pounds, which is fairly light for a cinema zoom that holds focus and aperture throughout the focal length range. It is designed for camera’s with a Sony E-mount, so it has a short flange focal distance, but the lens allows flange focal distance adjustment so you can fine tune it to the camera you are using the lens on.
- T2.9 to T22 aperture with 9 iris blades for attractive bokeh
- The 28.5mm diameter image circle covers the 3-perf super 35 format with a 16:9 aspect ratio
- Industry standard 0.8 film pitch gears for focus, zoom, and iris control
- The gear rings positions for focus, zoom, and iris are located at the same position on both lenses in the MK series, making switching between the two zooms quick as you don’t have to adjust the position of lens accessories
- Both lenses in the MK series have the same weight and length so here is no need to rebalance your camera when you change from one lens to the other
- 200° focus barrel rotation
- No shims are required to adjust the flange focal distance as this lens has a built-in adjustment mechanism
- Macro focus function available